L&S Advising Office
By your Sophomore year, you should be oriented to the University, knowledgeable about general education, and ready to become more involved in your declared major.
- Permission to stargaze: Professor and student granted time on Hubble Space Telescope
- Undergraduate Research Day set for March 18
- A life saved, and a life-saving gift
- Promoting youth empowerment: Adisa Banjoko to speak at UW-Whitewater
- Digital story project captures students' hopes, struggles and resilience