Applied Research Certificate
Students who complete this certificate will be able to:
- Clearly comprehend the client/organizational need and how it fits into a larger context.
- Behave in a professional manner with a client.
- Identify and practice accurately the steps in an applied research project.
- Show basic statistical literacy.
- Demonstrate professional oral and written communication.
- Exhibit ethical behavior.
- Experience civic engagement through service to the community or business
- Complete the approved courses representing research methods, basic statistics, ethics, and writing proficiency.
- Complete one approved and supervised undergraduate applied research project for a pre-approved client.
- Pass your client evaluation.
Applied Research Checksheet