History Research Symposium
History Research Symposium-Spring 2020
Tentative Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
- Concurrent Sessions (multiple panels will take place at the same time).
- Panels of three presenters (seniors & undergraduate research students).
- Presentations should be limited to 12-15 minutes each; addressing – your research topic and question, research process, research sources, thesis, samples of supporting evidence, research triumphs & tribulations.
- Panel Chair-Commenter (faculty member) will introduce each presenter and lead post-presentation Q & A
- Students currently enrolled in HISTRY 455 or 465 and students who completed 455, 465, or 499 in a previous semester and have not already presented their project at a research symposium.
BENEFITS FOR PRESENTERS:
- Great Resume Builder.
- Opportunity to share your excitement, expertise, and research findings with other undergraduate researchers and history enthusiasts.
- Gain feedback that will help you improve your final research paper.
For More Information
History Symposium Proposal Form
Past Senior Research Conferences/History Symposiums