- Our laboratory's research focus is to develop biologically and chemically modified nanoparticles (nanoconjugates) for use in nanomedicine, molecular biology, cellular biology, and environmental applications. Please see my faculty website for more details.
- My main teaching responsibilities include courses in Bionanotechnology (Bio 496), Biotechnology Laboratory Methods (Bio 254), Genetics (Bio 251). Other courses that I have taught include, Biology Colloquium (Bio 390/400) and Biological Foundations (Bio 120).
Ph.D. Northwestern University
- Program: Integrated Graduate Program in the Biological Sciences
- Research Focus: Nanobiotechnology, Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology
M.S. Loyola University Chicago
- Program: Ecology and Evolution
- Research Focus: Global Climate Change Biology, Freshwater Biology
B.S. North Park University
- Program: Biological Sciences, Psychology
- Research Focus: Freshwater Biology