Faculty & Staff
We are committed to attracting and retaining the highest possible quality of scholars and teachers. That commitment is driven by providing you with all of the resources and support necessary for continued excellence in all of your academic endeavors at the College.
Contemporary Issues Lecture Series
The College of Letters and Sciences at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater is once again offering the Contemporary Issues Lecture Series.
Submit an Event
Know about a College of Letters and Science event happening on campus? Help keep the College of Letters & Sciences Calendar up to date.
Prospective Faculty & Staff
UW-Whitewater is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
L&S Advising Office
By your Sophomore year, you should be oriented to the University, knowledgeable about general education, and ready to become more involved in your declared major.
- Undergraduate Research Day set for March 19
- Race Unplugged: Beyond Racial Sound Bites of Pundits, Politicians and Pop Culture
- Darwin Day explores "Insights from the Beetles"
- Food and farming writer to speak on sustainability at UW-Whitewater
- Biology professor wins Regents Diversity Award