Faculty & Staff
We are committed to attracting and retaining the highest possible quality of scholars and teachers. That commitment is driven by providing you with all of the resources and support necessary for continued excellence in all of your academic endeavors at the College.
Contemporary Issues Lecture Series
The College of Letters and Sciences at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater is once again offering the Contemporary Issues Lecture Series.
Submit an Event
Know about a College of Letters and Science event happening on campus? Help keep the College of Letters & Sciences Calendar up to date.
Prospective Faculty & Staff
UW-Whitewater is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
L&S Advising Office
By your Sophomore year, you should be oriented to the University, knowledgeable about general education, and ready to become more involved in your declared major.
- Commencement set for May 16
- Nickolas Butler to receive Chancellor's Regional Literary Award
- UW-Whitewater celebrates 147th anniversary with Founders Day awards
- Permission to stargaze: Professor and student granted time on Hubble Space Telescope
- Undergraduate Research Day set for March 18