All signage will be posted throughout the building, including the large 16-Screen located in the atrium.
In order to make the most of your posting, please follow these guidelines:
1. Start with a template below or save a file that you create in the provided orientation and size.
2. Design your announcement with photos, graphics, and text.
-Avoid extreme color combinations.
-Keep text simple, short, and to the point.
-Do not include more than four photos on an announcement.
3. E-mail your final submission to Jason Jasinski at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on the Friday before you'd like it posted.
-Include “Digital Sign” in the subject line.
-Include the dates you would like the announcement to be displayed and the organization it is for.
4. College of Business and Economics departments and business-related student organizations are allowed to advertise on the Hyland Hall signage system. University departments may only advertise campus events on the digital signage within Hyland Hall. All signage is subject to approval from the college.
5. The College of Business and Economics reserves the right to correct or alter your signage if it does not match our quality expectations.
In a campus-wide effort of going green, we provide the above option for paperless advertising. Please use these digital resources we provide for you. Paper announcements, table tents, flyers, etc. are NOT to be left around Hyland or taped to walls & fixtures. Bulletin boards in study halls are provided for paper announcements. Paper announcements that do not follow this policy will immediately be taken down and recycled.