- UW-W Home
- College of Education & Professional Studies
- Counselor Education
The first submission deadline will be here before you know it, so don't wait. Apply today!
Step 1: Application to the UW-Whitewater School of Graduate Studies
- Deadline - February 1 or October 1 (Both deadlines lead to the possibility of starting the program in the summer or fall following admission. The October process is provided for students who would like to make plans early for the coming year.)
- Apply Online Now
Step 2: Application to the UW-Whitewater Counselor Education Department
- Deadline - February 1 or October 1
- Submit application materials electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please visit our Admissions page to learn more about specific requirements for admittance into our Master's in Counseling program.
Step 3: Schedule an Interview
An interview day will take place shortly after the submission deadline. This process will be initiated once the department receives your completed application.
For further information on Graduate Admissions, please click here.