- College of Education & Professional Studies
- early child care
How To Apply
How To Apply
To enroll in ECCE program, students need to have successfully completed the coursework for and Commissioned for at least on Credential.
- Complete the UW System online application for a UW-Whitewater Bachelor’s degree. When completing the application, please indicate if you are seeking a B.A. or B.S, a decision which will be based on your interests and the credits you have completed at the time of application. Note that a B.A. requires 6 additional credits of your choice in the Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences, while a B.S requires 6 additional credits of your choice in Physical Science and Math.
- Pay application fee.
- Contact the high school you attended, and request Official Transcripts be sent to UW-Whitewater’s Admissions Office.
- Contact the Registrar’s Office for all colleges and/or universities where you have earned credits, and follow their procedures for having an Official Transcript sent to UW-Whitewater’s Admissions Office.
- Send email to The Registry at firstname.lastname@example.org to request verification of all Credentials already earned. In the message, provide the following information:
- First and last name
- Registry ID #
- Credential(s) seeking verification for
- Throughout the ECCE program, students will need to request this verification for each Credential earned, so they can be documented in their Academic Advising Record (AAR) and counted toward their degree requirements.
How to Apply Instructions
Students are encouraged to contact the Wisconsin Early Childhood Association to learn more about T.E.A.C.H scholarships, and how these may help reduce the cost of earning this degree and how stacking Credentials toward earning a Bachelor’s degree can help them earn higher R.E.W.A.R.D.S.