Chancellor's Committee on Inclusive Excellence
About the Chancellor's Committee on Inclusive Excellence
The charge of the committee is to provide:
- A forum for sharing information across the university regarding programs, practices and activities that promote inclusive excellence, including data on campus demographics, climate surveys and program effectiveness.
- A mechanism for coordinating, communicating and collaborating on inclusive excellence efforts across the university.
- Oversight for the annual campus Diversity Forums.
- Feedback regarding implementation of the University’s Strategic Plan goal and objectives related to diversity.
- Input on campus policies, programs and practices related to inclusive excellence.
- A mechanism for developing, implementing and evaluating a campus plan for equity, diversity and inclusion.