College of Education & Professional Studies
Queries designated with *** are run against the HEQRY database. This database is not real time. It is refreshed daily. This database is available 5am - 9pm Monday through Friday.
Please review the FERPA policy before using data from the Query Library. See Related Links.
Query Library Guide - Please review the instructions regarding accessing Query Library.
Internet Explorer is the preferred browser.
College of Education and Professional Studies
- College of Education Minority Report
- Phase 2 Scores by Term (V11) - Phase 2 scores for all students enrolled in EDFNDPRC 210 or EDFOUND 214 for the given term.
- COE Minors - PRAXIS II Scores (V11) *** - List of PRAXIS II scores for students in specified minors.
- PPST Scores (V11) ***
- PRAXIS Tests (V11) *** - Listing of the codes for PRAXIS tests and components.
- Professional Education Admission - Minority Report
- Teacher Licensing (V11) - List of Students with License info based on First Major (Takes 3-5 minutes at least)
- Future Teachers Program (V11) - List of Students New Freshman that are eligible for the Future Teachers Program.
College of Education & Professional Studies Departments
These three queries were developed by ICIT for the CoEPS Advising Office staff.
Office of Field Experience
- School Placements (V11) - List of Student School Placements.
- Special Education Class Permissions (V11) - List of Special Education classes that have class permissions entered.
- Special Education Majors - Milestones (V11) - List of Milestones for Special Education Majors.
- Special Education Minors - Milestones (V11) - List of Milestones for Special Education Minors.
- Special Education Courses (V11) - List of Courses based on Checklist Item values.
- Special Education Courses (Student Detail) (V11) - List of Students based on Checklist Item values.