|March 30, 2006|
|TO:||Members of the Graduate Council|
|FROM:||John Stone, School of Graduate Studies and Continuing Education|
|RE:||Graduate Council Meeting of 6 April 2006|
The Graduate Council will meet at
Thursday, 6 April 2006
UC South Commons
- Approval of Minutes from the February 2, 2006 Meeting.
- Graduate Enrollment
- Graduate Assistantships
- Higher Learning Commission Concern
- Information Only (to be Reveived and Recorded)
(College of Letters & Sciences)
- Curricular Action: Requisite Change, Course Revision, Description Change and Title Change from the Department of Psychology: PSYCH 646 FROM: Introduction to Clinical Psychology TO: Introduction to the Scientist-Practitioner Disciplines in Psychology.
(College of Business and Economics)
- Curricular Action: Course Deletion from the Department of Accounting: ACCOUNT 541: Intermediate Accounting I.
- Curricular Action: Course Deletion from the Department of Accounting: ACCOUNT 543: Intermediate Accounting II.
(College of Education)
- Curricular Action: Course Deletion from the Department of Special Education: SPECED 730: Implementing Intervention for Infants & Toddlers with Special Needs.
- Curricular Action: Course Deletion from the Department of Special Education: SPECED: SPECED 740: Professional Skills Development in EC:EEN.
c. Chancellor Saunders, Provost Telfer, Associate Vice Chancellor Monfils, Deans, Department Chairs, Program Coordinators, New and Public Affairs.