|April 27, 2007|
|TO:||Members of the Graduate Council|
|FROM:||John Stone, Interim Dean, School of Graduate Studies and Continuing Education|
|RE:||Graduate Council Meeting of 3 May 2007|
The Graduate Council will meet at
Thursday, 3 May 2007
- Approval of Minutes from the April 5, 2007 Meeting.
- New Business
- Curricular Action: Change in Degree: Add MARKETNG 767 to Strategic Management Module.
- Curricular Action: Change in Major: Add MARKETNG 767 to set of departmental electives that can be used to satisfy MBA marketing emphasis requirements.
- Curricular Action: Change in Submajor: Delete FNBSLW 780 from Finance emphasis.
- Revision in International Student Admissions Policy
c: Chancellor Saunders, Provost Telfer, Associate Vice Chancellor Monfils, Deans, Department Chairs, Program Coordinators, New and Public Affairs.