School of Graduate Studies Apply Now

Graduate Record Exam (GRE)

Applicants to the School Psychology Program may take the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) in lieu of taking the MAT. Results should be forwarded directly to the UW-Whitewater Psychology Department. Visit the GRE web site to find out more about the exam, procedure, and offerings.

[Click here to go to the GRE website]