School of Graduate Studies Apply Now
Graduate Studies Header

How to Register: UW-Whitewater


If you have taken a class within the past calendar year at UW-Whitewater you can register through WINS.



If you have taken a class in the past at UW-Whitewater you must reactivate your enrollment status.



If you have never taken a class at UW-Whitewater, you must complete an application form and enroll as a Non-Degree Candidate. Be sure to complete both sides.



Frequently Asked Question page for Registration for Whitewater classes



Request Info