THIS PROCESS FOR THE 2019-20 ACADEMIC YEAR WILL OCCUR FEBRUARY 1-13, 2019.
2. 2. Login using your Net ID and Password.
3. 3. Click on "Universal Application" from the menu on the left.
4. 4. Fill out application.
5. 5. Turn in a *PARTIAL application to 1st Floor Goodhue Hall Front Desk by 4:00 p.m. February 7, 2019.
6. Turn in a **FULL application to 1st Floor Goodhue Hall Front Desk by 4:00 p.m. February 13, 2019.
*A partial application is an application that does NOT have enough students listed on the application in order to fill their most preferred living option. For example, an application has 3 people and their 1st preference is Starin Hall.
**A full application is an application that has enough students listed on the application to fill their most preferred living option. For example, an application has 4 people and their 1st preference is Starin Hall.
GENDER INCLUSIVE APPLICATION INFORMATION
Gender Inclusive Housing was created in an effort by University Housing to provide living options to account for all of our residents and their differing needs. The term “inclusive” or “gender neutral housing” refers to rooms where people of any sex or gender can room together, including students of the “opposite” sex and students who don’t identify with any particular gender.
Students that desire to be considered for gender inclusive housing will be asked to submit an application and answer a few questions. The questions include:
· Please describe your need/interest in Gender Inclusive Housing and how it will support you to be a successful student at UW-Whitewater.
· Are you comfortable living in a gender diverse space? For example with persons whose gender identity & expression may be across the spectrum and might be fluid? (i.e. transgender students in transition, students who transgress gender and do not conform to gender "norms" or identity, etc.).
NOTE: Understand that if a student is approved for a Gender Inclusive Housing space, and one student leaves the assignment, University Housing reserves the right to convert the space back to single gender housing