Self-Service Software Installation
What is Self-Service Software Installation
All campus-owned devices come equipped with a self-service program. This program allows users to download and install certain applications for free without having to make a request. These applications include SPSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Cisco Jabber, Respondus, and many more.
How to access Self-Service Programs
*Please note, if you are not on the campus network and need to access Self-Service, you must first log in to the VPN.
- In the search bar, browse to "Software Center."
- Once Software Center is opened, make sure you are on the "Applications" tab on the left-hand side.
- Choose the application you wish to install and click "Install."
- You can view your installed applications by clicking on the "Installation Status" tab on the left-hand side.
- Open Applications -> Self Service
- Select the appropriate category for your application.
- Choose the application you wish to install.
- Click the Install button to begin the installation.