Degree Seeking Students
Undergraduate and Transfer Students
Undergraduate and Transfer students applying to the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater will need to go through the UW- Whitewater Admissions office and complete the following steps to be considered for admission:
Students must submit an online application for admission at https://apply.wisconsin.edu. Your application should be submitted as early as possible. Application deadlines are outlined below.
An application fee of $50 USD must be submitted. The application fee must be paid electronically during the online application process.
- Students applying for the FALL semester (beginning in September) must have completed the application process by May 30.
- Students applying for the SPRING semester (beginning in January) must have completed the application process by NOVEMBER 1
Records of Previous Schooling
- Students must complete secondary education consisting of a college preparatory program with an above average academic record, and submit the official or certified copies of grade reports (mark sheets) of secondary and post-secondary education records.
- Transfer students must also send an official transcript from each college attended. Students transferring from a college/university within the United States must submit the Domestic Transfer Clearance Form. For evaluation of transfer credit from colleges/universities attended outside of the United States, transcripts must be submitted to one of the following companies for a course-by-course evalution. Official results must be sent to the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater directly from the evaluation company.
Students are required to submit scores of one of the following English proficiency examinations. For electronic test submissions the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater code is 1921.
- TOEFL: minimum score paper based: 500, computer based: 173+, internet based: 61
- IELTS: minimum score of 5.5, or
- Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency: minimum score 70
Certification of Finances
Students must certify that satisfactory financial resources are available to cover educational costs and submit the Certification of Finances form.
We are able to offer conditional admission to applicants who meet our academic and financial requirements and are enrolled select English language schools.
Copy of passport
For Application Information, Contact:
Center For Global Education
809 West Starin Road
Hyland Hall, Suite 1227
Whitewater, WI 53190-1791
Phone: (262) 472-5759
Fax: (262) 472-1491
All accepted international/non-US Citizens, with financial need may receive an academic scholarship ranging from $2000 - $6000 USD. The amount is determined by academic record and test scores at time of admission. This scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years as long as the student is enrolled full-time and maintains a cumulative grade point average (GPA) above a 2.5/4.0.
Students Applying for Graduate Admissions must apply through the graduate School. Complete Instructions for Graduate School Admissions can be found here.
To obtain a bulletin of information for candidates taking the GMAT, write to:
Graduate Management Admission Test
Educational Testing Service
Princeton, New Jersey 08540, U.S.A.
Phone: (609) 921-9000