Housing and Meals


Undergraduate students under the age of 21 are required to live on campus.

  1. Go to http://www.reslife.uww.edu/assign_contract.php, print the form and read the agreement conditions then proceed to "I accept the terms of the contract - proceed to "Acceptance Form".
  2. Fill out the Acceptance Form completely, print it out and sign it.
  3. Be sure to indicate on the application in the box that states, "Describe any chronic or physical limitations which necessitate special accommodations", and that you are an international student.

If you are hoping to make other arrangements, contact Alan Hoesly, Office of Residence Life, UW-Whitewater, Whitewater, WI 53190; (Fax: 262-472-5277) or email him at: hoeslya@uww.edu to see if an exception can be made.

Graduate students generally live off-campus. It is HIGHLY recommended that you arrange your housing BEFORE you arrive in Whitewater. Whitewater is a small town with limited off-campus housing.  

For information on Off-Campus Housing, please check the following websites:


The UW-Whitewater Dining Services meal plans provide exceptional value for both residential and off campus members of the University community. The cost of your meal plan will vary depending on which plan and level of Dining Dollars you choose. For more information and to enroll in a meal plan visit:

Where to Find Us

Office of Admissions
Roseman Building, Suite 2060
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
809 West Main Street
Whitewater, WI 53190

Contact Us

Phone: 262-472-1440
E-mail us!