- Assist with the daily operations of the Williams Center/DLK/Kachel Fieldhouse.
- Supervise the Assistant Directors of Intramural & Club Sports, Aquatics & Fitness and Wheelchair Athletics and Recreation.
- Assist and advise the Spirit Program which consists of Cheerleaders, Dance Team, and Willie Warhawk.
- Represent the Office of Recreation Sports and Facilities at various events/programs.
- Hire and supervise Fieldhouse Attendants and Student Office Assistants.
- Sports and Wellness Learning Community Coordinator
- Master's of Science in Sport Studies from Miami University (Ohio)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Miami University (Ohio)
- National Intramural Recreational Sports Association Member (NIRSA)
- NIRSA Foundation Scholarship Committee Chair
- NIRSA Service Award Committee
- Certified Recreation Sports Specialist (CRSS)
- Certified in CPR & First Aid
- Member of Wisconsin Intramural Recreational Sports Association (WIRSA)
- WIRSA Scholarship Committee
- Former WIRSA State Director
- UW-Whitewater Hall of Fame Committee
- Warhawk Tip Off & Quarterback Club Board Member
- Whitewater Tourism Council Vice President
- UW-Whitewater/Community Optimist Club
- Whitewater Country Club Board of Directors
- Working for Whitewater's Wellness, Inc Committee (W3)
- UW-Whitewater Work Site Wellness Committee
- Started career as Coordinator of Intramural Sports at UW-Whitewater in 1991
- Became Associate Director of Recreation Sports & Facilities at UW-Whitewater in 1998