Course Non-Career Grade Basis

Course Non-Career Grade Basis

Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"


Graduate students who enroll in undergraduate level courses, and undergraduate students who enroll in graduate level courses, will be registered for such courses with a grade basis of Course Non Career. Grades earned will be part of the student's official academic record but the student will not earn course credit toward his/her undergraduate or graduate level program. These grades will not be computed into the student's term or cumulative grade point average.


Registrar's Office
Roseman Hall, Room 2032
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 West Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Contact Us

Phone 262-472-1570
Fax 262-472-1370
Email Us

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:45 - 4:30
(Except Holidays)