Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
OPERATOR-ASSISTED TRANSCRIPT ORDERING
The UW-Whitewater Registrar's Office has partnered with Credentials, Inc. to provide a convenient telephone transcript order service available through Credentials. The service is available from 7:00am-7:00pm CST (Monday through Thursday) and 7:00am-5:00pm CST (Friday).
Transcript fees are:
- $12.00 per copy for regular service
(transcript is processed 1-3 business days after authorized order has been received)
- $15.00 per copy for rush service
(transcript is processed same day if authorized order is received by 1:00pm CST)
In addition to the regular and rush services mentioned above, students may request an optional service to have their transcript faxed to another location. There is an extra charge of $5.00 for each faxed transcript. Please note that many institutions do NOT consider a fax copy an official transcript.
Payment must be made by valid credit or debit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
Students should be prepared to provide the following information when using this service:
- current name
- name(first, middle, last) at the time of last attendance
- any other names used
- 7-digit UW-Whitewater student ID number or social security number (used only to verify record)
- email address
- daytime phone number
- date of birth
- current address
- first and last terms/semesters of enrollment
- degrees received (if any)
- transcript service requested (i.e., regular - 1-3 days; or rush - same day)
- complete address, with zip code, of the location where the transcript(s) should be sent
- special instructions, if any (e.g., if the transcripts are being sent to the student so that s/he may forward them to other institutions, please be sure to request separate signed sealed envelopes. The envelopes are provided only upon request.)
- whether the transcript(s) should be sent immediately or be held until current term grades and/or a degree are posted to the student's record
- credit/debit card information
- requests to fax transcript copies must include the fax number and name of the person or organization that should receive the fax
To request an official transcript, call 1-800-646-1858