Academic Record Request

Academic Record Request

Other Resources

Other Resources

Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"


Grade reports, unofficial transcripts and advising reports are available on-line through WINS. Instructions on requesting official transcripts, grade reports on letterhead and unofficial transcripts when you do not have access to WINS can be found below.


Academic Record Appeal

Grade Report Request

Name Change Request



Contact Us

Registrar's Office
Roseman Hall, Room 2032
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 West Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Phone 262-472-1570
Fax 262-472-1370
Email Us

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:45 - 4:30