Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
HOW TO GRANT OVERLOAD PERMISSION
During Open Enrollment
1. Click on Records and Enrollment
2. Click on Student Term Information
3. Click on Term Activate a Student
4. Enter the Student ID number
5. Click on Search.
6. Use the first Scroll bar to find the correct Career.
7. Use the second Scroll bar to find the appropriate term .
8. Using the Enrollment Limit Tab, Check the box for Override Unit Limits.
9. Update the Max Total Units field.
Overload Sessions (Summer Only)
1. Follow the Directions Numbered 2-10 from above.
2. Email the approved overload form to the Registrar’s Office (Maureen Vandervest; cc Don Wozniak) for session limit updates.