How to Grant Overload Permission

How to Grant Overload Permission

Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"


During Open Enrollment

1. Click on Records and Enrollment

2. Click on Student Term Information

3. Click on Term Activate a Student

4. Enter the Student ID number

5. Click on Search.

6. Use the first Scroll bar to find the correct Career.

7. Use the second Scroll bar to find the appropriate term .

8. Using the Enrollment Limit Tab, Check the box for Override Unit Limits.

9. Update the Max Total Units field.

10. Save.


Overload Sessions (Summer Only)

1. Follow the Directions Numbered 2-10 from above.

2. Email the approved overload form to the Registrar’s Office (Maureen Vandervest; cc Don Wozniak) for session limit updates.

Contact Us

Registrar's Office
Roseman Hall, Room 2032
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 West Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Phone 262-472-1570
Fax 262-472-1370
Email Us

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:45 - 4:30