WINS Department How-to's

WINS Department How-to's

Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"

HOW TO review an online GRADE change form - College dean

Printer Friendly Version with Screenshots

1. Sign into WINS.

2. Click on Worklist in the upper right-hand corner.

3. Click on the link provided in the "Link" Column.

4. Review the detail in the the Grade Change Information area.

5. Click Approve or Deny.  If approved, an email will be sent to the Registrar's Office notifying staff of a new grade change.  If denied, the instructor will be automatically notified via email.

6. Click Worklist to return to the next grade change approval. 

*Grades will not appear in the Official Grade column until all of the approvals have been completed and the enrollment request has been created and processed by the Registrar's Office. 

Things to Remember

  • Grade changes for two years after the class ended will still have to be submitted and approved on a paper grade change form, along with the appeal documentation.
  • The instructor will automatically receive an automatic email if a grade change was denied at any point and will receive an email upon processing by the Registrar's Office.
  • Before the 6th week following the grade change term, the Dean's approval is not required and the form will be automatically submitted to the Registrar's Office for processing.
  • As of the 6th week following the grade change term, the Dean's approval is required. The grade change will automatically be forwarded to the appropriate Dean.  The Dean will receive an email reminder to check his or her worklist for the grade change. 

Contact Us

Registrar's Office
Roseman Hall, Room 2032
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 West Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Phone 262-472-1570
Fax 262-472-1370
Email Us

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:45 - 4:30