Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
HOW TO PRINT A SCHEDULE OF CLASSES PROOF
1. Click on Curriculum Management.
2. Click on Schedule of Classes.
3. Click on Print Class Schedule.
4. Click and select the Run Control you wish to use. It may be necessary to Add a Run Control
5. Enter UWWTW for the Academic Institution.
6. Enter the Term.
7. Enter the Academic Organization code in the Academic Organization Node field.
8. Click on the Report Options tab Check the boxes that apply (recommend check all on). In the File Path Enter /mnt/iofiles/HEPRD/SR/output/
9. Click "Run". The Server Name should be PSUNX. The box next to Schedule of Classes should be checked “on”. Click "OK".
10. Click on Report Manager link located under the print button.
11. Click Refresh as necessary to update the status information.
12. Click on the Schedule of Classes link
13. Select Print or Save.
Things to Remember
The output is based on the Academic Org code, it may be necessary to search through multiple pages to find the subject you are looking for. You can use CTRL+F to use the Search feature.
The report is sorted by Session and by Subject. If you have subjects in multiple sessions you will need to look for the subject under each section.
Academic Org versus Subject Codes
CURRINSTR / EARLYCHD
BIOLSCI / BIOLOGY
SOCANTHCJ / CRIMJUS
MUSIC / MUSC
ECONOMICS / ECON
- How to View Addresses
- How to Request and Print an AR
- How to Assign an Advisor
- How to Assign Class Permissions
- How to View Class Rosters
- How to Manage Checklists
- How to Manage Communications
- How to View a Student's Degree
- How to View Email Addresses
- How to Look up an Event ID
- How to View FERPA Information
- How to View an Instructor's Schedule
- How to Print Grade Rosters
- How to View Phone Numbers
- How to Print a Schedule of Classes Proof
- How to Avoid Common Schedule of Classes Errors