Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
HOW TO review (approve or deny) an online GRADE change form
1. Sign into WINS.
2. Click on Worklist in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click on the link provided in the "Link" Column.
4. Review the detail in the the Grade Change Information area.
5. Click Approve or Deny. If approved, an email will be sent to the Dean of the College of the course, if applicable due to grade change deadlines, notifying the Dean of a new grade change in the worklist. If denied, the instructor will be automatically notified via email.
6. Click Worklist to return to the next grade change approval.
*Grades will not appear in the Official Grade column until all of the approvals have been completed and the enrollment request has been created and processed by the Registrar's Office.
Things to Remember
- Grade changes for two years after the class ended will still have to be submitted and approved on a paper grade change form, along with the appeal documentation.
- The instructor will automatically receive an automatic email if a grade change was denied at any point and will receive an email upon processing by the Registrar's Office.
- For grade changes from an incomplete to a terminal grade, neither the Chair's nor the Dean's approval is required. The form will automatically forwarded to the Registrar's Office for Processing
- Before the 6th week of the following term, the Dean's approval is not required for terminal grades (not incomplete grades) and the form will be automatically submitted to the Registrar's Office for processing.
- As of the 6th week of the following term, the Dean's approval is required for terminal grades (not incomplete grades). The grade change will automatically be forwarded to the appropriate Dean. The Dean will receive an email reminder to check his or her worklist for the grade change.