Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
HOW TO VIEW CLASS ROSTERS
1. Click on Curriculum Management
2. Click on Class Roster
3. Click on Class Roster
4. Enter the Appropriate Term
5. Enter the Subject Area for the Class
6. Click on Search.
7. Click on the appropriate link from the search results.
There is a download option located at the top of the class roster that you can use to download the class roster in to excel.
Students that have dropped/withdrawn from the course (with a W grade) will appear on the Class Roster with (Withdrawn) after their name.
- How to View Addresses
- How to Request and Print an AR
- How to Assign an Advisor
- How to Assign Class Permissions
- How to View Class Rosters
- How to Manage Checklists
- How to Manage Communications
- How to View a Student's Degree
- How to View Email Addresses
- How to Look up an Event ID
- How to View FERPA Information
- How to View an Instructor's Schedule
- How to Print Grade Rosters
- How to View Phone Numbers
- How to Print a Schedule of Classes Proof
- How to Avoid Common Schedule of Classes Errors