Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
SEARCHING FOR CLASSES
1. Click on Search for Classes in the upper right hand corner of your Student Center Homepage.
2. Choose your term. It is important to make sure you have selected the right term. Courses aren’t always offered in all terms.
3. Choose course subject by using the drop down box.
4. Enter course number. Leave blank to search all courses offered within that subject area.
5. Choose course career: Undergraduate or Graduate.
6. To include courses that are offered but full for the term uncheck the box that says: Show Open Classes Only.
7. Click Search.
The Advanced Search option gives you the ability to search for classes providing more specific information.
- Select the Additional Search Criteria link. (This allows you to enter more specific information such as session or meeting time and day.)
- Session. Find the session heading and choose the appropriate session for the course in the drop down box.
- Day of Week. Find the Day of the Week heading and check the appropriate boxes for days of the week you want. In the drop down box, choose how you want the days you choose to be included.
- Minimum Units can be used to locate a class with a specific number of units.
- Mode of Instruction can be used to locate Web versus Traditional Courses.
- Course Title. If you know the course title you can search for the class by entering part or all of the title.