How to Change a Course's Grade Basis

How to Change a Course's Grade Basis

Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"


Click here to log into WINS 

Change Grade Basis

1. Click on Self Service.

2. Click on Student Center.

3. Under the Academics section select Enrollment: Edit from the drop down menu. 

4. Click the "GO" arrow.

5. Select the appropriate Term

6. Click "Continue".

7. Under Classes You Are Allowed To Edit, Select the appropriate Course From Your Schedule.

8. Click "Proceed to Step 2 of 3".

9. Under Class Preferences, Change the Grading Basis from the drop down menu and Click "Next".

10. Confirm Your Selections and Click "Finish Editing"

11. View Results and Check the Status for the action performed. Always Go back and Check your Schedule.


Things to Remember

Printer Friendly

Contact Us

Registrar's Office
Roseman Hall, Room 2032
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 West Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Phone 262-472-1570
Fax 262-472-1370
Email Us

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:45 - 4:30