Roberta's Art Gallery Exhibits
- An exhibition of paintings and objects that envision our interior lives as medieval, religious, and theatrical architecture. Here, characters are turned loose to wander through unfamiliar worlds of mystery and potential.
- Artist: Adam Stoner
- January 25 - February 23
- Reception: January 25 • 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wander, Explore, Discover, and Reflect: Whitewater's 5th Annual International Photo Contest
- All photos taken by students, faculty, staff, and recent graduates who have gone on international excursions in the past 4 years.
- March 1 - 20
- Reception: March 6 • 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Highlights from The UW-Whitewater Permanent Artwork Collection
- Throughout the years, our campus has received many outstanding works of art through donations and purchases. This collection now includes over 1000 individual pieces and includes paintings, drawings prints, ceramic pieces, and sculpture. The majority of the collection is from the 20th and 21st century, but several pieces date back a bit further in time. Significant areas in the collection include prints by Leon Pescheret that will be featured in a solo exhibit in the Crossman Gallery in conjunction with the Sesquicentennial Celebration. Other major collecting areas include works from Germany created between the two World Wars, contemporary prints, folk and outsider work, and prints and photographs by Andy Warhol. This exhibit will highlight a small group of pieces selected with the assistance of the Roberta’s Art Gallery staff that represent the much larger campus collection.
- April 5 - 23
- Reception: April 19 • 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.