University Health and Counseling Services
Ambrose Center

About Us

News & Updates

UW-Whitewater, Employee Assistance Program

Username for EAP: SOWI.

Questions about the Affordable Care Act?

To learn more about health insurance options for young adults in Wisconsin, please visit the Covering Wisconsin website.

Family Planning Waiver Program

For All Students:
To receive FPWP services at UHCS, you must be currently enrolled at UWW, present your FORWARD HEALTH card at each FPWP appointment and maintain a current address and telephone number with UHCS. You are only eligible for FPWP services after you receive your "About Your Benefits" letter and FORWARD HEALTH card in the mail. The letter will confirm your dates of eligibility in the program. Be aware that the approval process can take 6-8 weeks to complete. You will be responsible to pay for any services received until you are approved.

To apply for enrollment in the program, call UHCS (262) 472-1300 for a Waiver application appointment.


All information on this website is written by UHCS professional staff unless otherwise noted. No data is collected on visitors to this site. Financial Support for this web site is provided by University Health & Counseling Service, Division of Student Affairs, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. This web site does not accept advertising.

This site is not meant to replace the advice of a health care or counseling professional. You should not rely on any information on these pages, or information generated for you by this site, to replace consultations with qualified professionals regarding your own specific situation. Some links take you to a source outside of UHCS. The owners of that site, not UHCS, are responsible for the content.