Faculty Budget Committee
- To participate in the development of UW-W budget policies, needs, and priorities in conjunction with campus academic planning agencies.
- To recommend budgetary guidelines in the categories of staffing priorities, and the allocation of monies for salaries and capital expenditures.
- To recommend policies for the implementation, by the colleges, of University budget policies.
- All reports and recommendations of this committee shall be made to the Faculty Senate and simultaneously circulated to the faculty.
- 6 Voting faculty members
- 1 Faculty member from each constituency, elected by the faculty of that constituency
- 2 Faculty members, elected at-large
Two-year staggered terms as follows:
1 at-large representative, Arts & Communication representative, the Other representative, and the Letters and Sciences representative elected in odd-numbered years.
1 at-large representative, the Business and Economics representative, and the Education representative elected in even-numbered years.
|Susan Messer (A&C/Library)||
|Alicia DeGregorio (L&S)||
|Peter Jacobs (At-large)||
|Richard Mason (EDU)||
|Zachary Oster (At-large)||
|Louise Tourigny (B&E)||
Last revision 5/15/2017