- To assist with programs currently in operation.
- To evaluate current programs on the various levels.
- To survey interest among colleges and departments as to types of programs in which they would be interested and on what level they should be offered.
- To develop policies which encourage the improvement of instruction through an honors program.
- New policies, when appropriate, shall be recommended to the University Curriculum Committee.
- 7 voting faculty members and 5 voting student members
- 2 selected at-large
- 4 elected by constituency as follows:
- 1 from the College of Arts & Communication
- 1 from the College of Business and Economics
- 1 from the College of Education
- 1 from the College of Letters and Sciences
- 1 continuing member representing the Office of Provost and Vice Chancellor
- 1 elected from the Whitewater Student Government
- 1 elected from the College of Arts & Communication
- 1 elected from the College of Business and Economics
- 1 elected from the College of Education
- 1 elected from the College of Letters and Sciences
- These student members shall have at least junior standing and a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
Two-year staggered terms for elected faculty members and one-year terms for student members.
|Elizabeth Kim (Office of Provost and Vice Chancellor)||
|S-A Welch (A&C/Library)||
|Leon Arriola (L&S)||
|Benjamin Whitcomb (At-large)||
|Laura Porterfield (EDU)||
|Nick Guo (At-large)||
|Aditya Simha (B&E)||
Last revision 5/15/2017