This event showcases undergraduate creativity, achievement, research, service-learning and community-based research from all over the state of Wisconsin in all areas of study, including the humanities, fine arts, biological sciences, physical sciences, and social sciences.
The UW System Symposium is open to all undergraduates and encourages guests and mentors to attend. The Symposium provides an opportunity for students to present their work in a professional setting while gaining public speaking and presentation skills. Additionally, it serves as a forum for other members of the campus and our community to engage in student research.
With the UW System Symposium being virtual this year, it will be powered by ForagerOne where their mission is to create networks and tools that promote and accelerate research globally, at all levels, in every field.
Students will upload their presentations when registering which will then proudly be displayed on the UW System Symposium website provided by ForagerOne.
For questions or to request accommodations, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opens February 15, 2021
Closes March 20, 2021
- We ask that only one student register per research project.
- Students will need to copy and paste their abstract into a text box in the registration form.
- The student who registers the project will be asked to provide information for all students who contributed to the project. This information will include all students’ name, email address, level in school, major, hometown & home state, and current mailing address.
- Students will also be asked to be available in a virtual space, to talk with other students who submitted presentations and answer questions about their research from guests. Student's will be assigned a time block of an hour and a half.
- Students will not have to pay when they register, our office will track registrants from each school and will charge schools directly for their participants.
Registration fees will be billed directly to your university.
UW- System registration fee per presentation- $30
Non - UW System registration fee per presentation- $50
Attendance as guest- Free
Choose one of the following ways to present your research:
No, all guests are welcome to attend with no registration or fees. However, you must register if you would like to comment on any of the presentations. In that case, registration is still free, you will just have to provide some contact information. If you attempt to comment without registering, you will be redirected to a simple registration page where will just need to verify your email address.
You can click on the registration tab to the left where you find a link and more information about registration or click here to register.
Absolutely! A PowerPoint or other methods are fine as long as you send them in the proper .PDF format.
We will charge your institution directilly the registration fees for your presentation. You as a student, do not have to worry about the cost for registration.
It is free to attend for guests. Everyone is welcome!
Unfortunately, because of COVID, the whole conference will be virtual this year.