- Undergraduate Research Program
Mentors, Why Do Undergraduate Research?
- Build stronger working relationships with students
- Earn student staffing support for research tasks
- Earn financial support for research through stipends or funds for research related expenses
- Develop student talent for an educated, skilled workforce
- Enhance your communication and mentoring skills
- Engage in a teaching activity towards promotion and tenure
- Small projects with undergraduate students may lead to big research projects that are qualified to be funded on a state or national levels
Want To Get Involved?