Tickets for events at the Young Auditorium can be ordered online, by phone, or purchased in-person on the UW-Whitewater campus. Purchases can be made with cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. Make checks payable to UW-Whitewater.
- All seats are reserved.
- Sorry, no refunds or exchanges on any ticket purchases.
- All events, dates, and times are subject to change.
- If a VALID UW-Whitewater Student ID card is presented, discounted tickets MAY be available.
- To purchase tickets for a single event, visit that event's page and click "Buy Tickets"
- Tickets may also be ordered here
- Please note that tickets may not be available to order online within hours before a show. It is recommended to call our Box Office at (262) 472-2222 to order and have your tickets held at the Will Call window for pickup before the performance.
Order in Person or on the Phone
Purchase tickets in-person at: Greenhill Center of the Arts Box Office 262-472-2222
Main Ticket Office
Academic Year Hours: M-F 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer Hours/Winterim: M-F 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Winterim Hours: M-F 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Inside the Greenhill Center of the Arts Atrium near Barnett Theatre at the UW-Whitewater campus (930 West Main Street-Whitewater). There are two 30 minute meters located near the entrance for easy access near the disabled parking area.
Pricing and Fees
'All In Pricing'
Young Auditorium's pricing structure ensures that the price you see is the price you pay! With all fees included in the stated ticket price, there will be no 'added fees' during your transaction. Whether you purchase your tickets online, in-person, or by phone, the ticket price is standard and includes all sales tax and handling fees.
Hey group leaders, do you need some fresh ideas for group outings? We've got your ticket at the Young Auditorium! In fact, we've got a ticket for everyone in your group.
Groups of 10-24 receive 10% off single ticket prices!
Groups of 25 or more receive 20% off single ticket prices!
CALL AARON WESOLOWSKI AT 262-472-5705 WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Name of Group
- Name of Contact Person
- Daytime Phone
- Email address
- Mailing Address (City, State, Zip)
- Show date(s) & time(s)
- Seating preference (A, B, C)
- Estimate # of seats on reserve
Some useful tips: