Before you visit to see a Horizons performance at Young Auditorium, please download and print the following PDF documents: Bus Driver's Memo, Map, For Your Information and Courtesy Counts forms. These forms should be duplicated and distributed to all teachers and chaperones who will attend the event.
Performance Day Details
- All performances are held in the Young Auditorium.
- Reserved parking is available for school buses. Home school groups may park in lot 1 or lot 2 adjacent to the auditorium.
- Performances are approximately one hour long unless otherwise noted.
- The performance company suggests the recommended grade levels in this brochure. Please use your own discretion when selecting a show for your group. With the exception of shows listed as PreK, we do not recommend Horizons shows for children younger than four-years-old. No babies in arms will be admitted to Horizons School Matinee Series performances! Regardless of age, all attendees must have a reserved seat.
- Inclement weather policy - If we are forced to cancel a show due to a weather emergency, we will inform your school as early as possible on the morning of the show and you will have the option of attending the show on another date, if rescheduled, or accepting a credit for another Horizons performance. If your school is officially cancelled or bus service is cancelled due to a weather emergency, you will be offered a credit for another Horizons performance. In the event that the show is not cancelled and your school/bus service is not cancelled, you will forfeit your payment if you do not attend. Refunds will not be issued for paid reservations.
All events, dates, and times are subject to change. We have limited space available for school groups to eat lunch. Requests for lunch space must be made in advance and are subject to availability.