The Master of Business Administration (MBA) and the Master of Professional Accountancy (MPA) share the same admission requirements.
Regardless of whether you intend to enroll in face-to-face courses (MPA and MBA), online classes (MBA), or a mixture of face-to-face and online courses (MBA), admission to the graduate school requires:
- Completion of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE)*
- A composite score of at least 1000 based on the formula:
- (GMAT Score) + [200 X (overall undergraduate grade point average based on a 4-point scale)]
- OR a composite score of at least 1050 based on the formula:
- (GMAT Score) + [200 X (last half of undergraduate grade point average based on a 4-point scale)]
*If you submit a GRE Score, we will convert your score to a comparable GMAT Score.
If you are a student from a country where English is not the native language, you will also need to supply results for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). A TOEFL score of 550 paper, 213 computer, or 79 internet-based, or an IELTS score of 6.0 is required for admission.
International students will want to learn more about our Center for Global Education.
Exceptions to the admission requirements may be made on a case-by-case basis.
Due to competitive enrollments, admission may be limited despite fulfillment of the entrance requirements shown here.
You can apply online today to either the MBA or MPA program. Review all the requirements for admission and additional documents to submit.