The Master of Business Administration (MBA) and the Master of Professional Accountancy (MPA) share the same admission requirements.
Regardless of whether you intend to enroll in face-to-face courses (MPA and MBA), online classes (MBA), or a mixture of face-to-face and online courses (MBA), admission to the graduate school requires:
- Completion of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Exam (GRE)*
- A composite score of at least 1000 based on the formula:
- (GMAT Score) + [200 X (overall undergraduate grade point average based on a 4-point scale)]
- OR a composite score of at least 1050 based on the formula:
- (GMAT Score) + [200 X (last half of undergraduate grade point average based on a 4-point scale)]
*If you submit a GRE Score, we will convert your score to a comparable GMAT Score.
If you are a student from a country where English is not the native language, you will also need to supply results for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). A TOEFL score of 550 paper, 213 computer, or 79 internet-based, or an IELTS score of 6.0 is required for admission.
International students will want to learn more about our Center for Global Education.
Exceptions to the admission requirements may be made on a case-by-case basis.
Due to competitive enrollments, admission may be limited despite fulfillment of the entrance requirements shown here.
You can apply online today to either the MBA or MPA program.