Online BBA Degree
UW-Whitewater offers its high-quality Bachelor of Business Administration degree 100% online to help you advance your existing career or start a career in business. Offered through the College of Business and Economics, the online BBA can be completed with several unique majors that will equip you with the skills and knowledge desired by employers. For a list of current online majors and degree options, visit Online Degrees.
- Complete your bachelor's degree 100% online while keeping your job and managing other responsibilities.
- Earn a high-quality degree accredited by the Association for Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business. AACSB is the premier international accrediting agency for schools and colleges of business.
- Transfer credits from previously completed degrees or coursework to help you complete your BBA in a timely fashion.
- Learn in a challenging academic program guided by distinguished faculty and leading practitioners.
- Build connections with peers through online assignments and discussion boards.
- Enjoy a rich educational experience with ready access to academic advising, library services, financial aid, technical support, mentoring and career placement services.
You can be confident of the quality of your degree and learning experience. For 2019, UW-Whitewater’s online bachelor’s degree was ranked No. 42 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.