WELCOME to the UW-Whitewater Virtual Lab! With Virtual Lab, you can access many of the software packages offered in the General Access Labs remotely from your own computer whenever and wherever you are computing with high-speed internet connection. Click on the software tab at the top of this page for a full list of software available through the Virtual Lab.
ICIT is happy to introduce Virtual Apps powered by Citrix. With Virtual Apps, you are now able to access academic software from anywhere on or off campus without having to download an entire virtual desktop.
To get started, visit gateway.uww.edu
Please check the steps below for system requirements.
- STEP 1: Checked the minimum requirements for your home computer or laptop, which must have one of the following:
- Windows 10
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit Home, Enterprise, Professional and Ultimate
- Windows XP 32-bit Home and Professional SP3
- Windows Vista 32-bit Home, Business, Enterprise and Ultimate SP1 and SP2
- Mac OS 10.6.8 or higher
- STEP 2: Load the software by following the directions provided in the link below.
If you have issues, concerns or recomendations for additional software to be added, please contact the TSC Helpdesk at 262-472-HELP(4357) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Installing Citrix Receiver:
Using Virtual Apps:
Virtual Lab Software
- Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Google Earth Pro
- Caseware IDEA
- Max 7
- SPSS Statistics
VDI- Full Windows Desktop
- Citrix Receiver for all above Apps
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Fireworks
- Adobe Flash Builder
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop