Rental Tips and Tricks
- ALWAYS bring your Student ID! (We must have it for checkouts)
- Bring a printout of your schedule and when possible your syllabus for each class!
- During high traffic times, come right after open or shortly before closing, this is when the lines are shortest!
- ALWAYS double check and keep your receipts!
- Ask for help when you can't find something!
- Watch your email for notifications about your Rental account!
- November 28th Cyber Monday Sale! Shop the Bookstore website uwwhitewaterbookstore.com for 20% off apparel and gift items.
- December 12th You can start renting Winterim term textbooks.
- December 17th Commencement: Textbook Rental is open from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
December 19th to December 22nd Extended hours: Textbook Rental is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- December 23rd Final day to return Fall semester textbooks without late fees.
- December 26th Late fees begin for Fall semester textbooks.
- January 20th Final day to return Fall semester textbooks. All books not returned by this date will be charged to your student bill.