Textbook Rental Tips and Tricks
- Always bring your HawkCard- you won't be able to get your books without it.
- Having a copy of your schedule and syllabi (digital or print) will help to easily find your books.
- It's best to arrive right when Rental opens or before it closes to pick up your books- this is when the checkout lines are the shortest.
- Always double check the books you receive and keep your receipt until you return the rented materials.
- If you are having trouble finding something please ask any of the bookstore staff for assistance.
- Keep an eye on your campus e-mail for important updates.
Textbook Rental Regular Semester Hours:
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Important Textbook Rental Due Dates:
Spring 24 - May 10th