News & Updates
- The 2019-2020 FAFSA is available on Oct 1! Use 2017 tax data - transfer it from the IRS for the most accurate data. The priority filing date is Jan 1. All students including those attending UW-Whitewater at Rock County should submit the 19-20 FAFSA with Whitewater's school code: 003926. Visit the Dept of Ed website for helpful tips: 7 Things You Need Before You Fill Out the FAFSA.
- If you have not received your Fall 2018 loan disbursement, make sure you have completed your MPN and Loan Counseling!
- If you are not meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress, submit your appeal form now. The deadline for fall is Nov 1.
- The 2018-2019 FAFSA is still available! Use 2016 tax data. If you have not completed, be sure to do so as soon as possible.
- Haven't received your award letter? Check your To Do list in WINS for required documents. Any required forms can be found here.
- Need help obtaining tax transcripts? Check out the Verification page for information!
- Need help understanding your award letter? Review the information on this page or contact our office.