James R. Connor University Center

Campus Policies

All University Policies Protests Potlucks
University Center Advertising Policies Campus Sales and Solicitation

Showing Movies or Films on Campus

Fundraising Policy Catering Event Policy
University Center Facilities Use Policy

If your event is held during regular business hours and you are a recognized student organization or department on campus, there is no charge for custodial and student building managers. Otherwise, the customer will be billed for this labor in accordance with our meeting room specifications and prices.

Sponsor/User understands that no glitter, confetti, small Mylar cutouts, etc, or candles are to be used and taping/tacking to walls within the University Center is prohibited. Furthermore, no painting, use of liquid ink/dye, or glue will be allowed in rooms without prior approval of UC Reservations or an Event Advisor. If displays or signage are needed, talk with the Reservations Office to arrange a plan to execute. The room/area should be left in the same condition as it was found. Any evidence of use of the aforementioned items may result in charges to the group/department. Please distribute information to those assisting with events as well.

Parking permits are required on campus lots and may be purchased at the Visitor & Parking Services, 826 Starin Road or by calling (262) 472-1011. For the most up-to-date information about parking on campus, please visit: uww.edu/parking

Visitor and Guest parking permits are issued for periods of 24 hours. The cost is $5.00 per/day. These permits are issued for periods not to exceed one week. Permits may be purchased in advance from the Parking Services Office. Vehicles arriving after Parking Services office hours may obtain a permit from the vending machine located in the Visitor Center service drive.

Here are some helpful tips for parking on campus.

All events and activities in the University Center must abide by campus alcohol policies. Alcoholic beverages may be served on a catered basis. Alcoholic beverages must stay in the beverage serving areas. Both open and cash bars are available through catering. Click the following for the campus Alcohol Beverage Policy.

Smoking is not allowed in the University Center. Smoking areas are available outside building entrances, 25 feet away from the building.