Utility Vehicle Training
Welcome to the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Utility Vehicle Training presented by University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Police Services. You must complete the training course and receive an operator’s license in order to be allowed to operate utility vehicles (ie: golf carts, Kubotas, etc.) on the UW-Whitewater Campus, including all sidewalks on the campus. Please follow the instructions below to complete this training course. If you have any questions you can contact Police Services at 262-472-4660 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Watch the Utility Vehicle Training Video in its entirety.
- Once you have completed watching the video and feel confident in your knowledge of the information given to you during the video, take the Utility Vehicle Training Quiz
- Take your certificate and the Utility Vehicle Operator form to your supervisor for sign off to show you passed the training quiz.
The quiz is composed of twelve questions, some true and false and some multiple choice.
Once the quiz is successfully completed, your Utility Vehicle Operators License will be created and can be printed immediately after.
You must carry your Utility Vehicle Operators License with you at all times while operating a Utility Vehicle on the UW-Whitewater campus.
- Police Contact Survey
- Archived Newsletters
- Automated External Defibrillators
- Building Supervisor's Manual
- Commendations & Complaints
- Crime Prevention
- Crime Stats
- Daily Activity Log
- Department Awards Program
- Log Archives
- Moped, Scooter, & Cycle Parking
- Emergency Blue Light Locations
- Emergency Procedures
- Links of Interest
- Safety & Crime Alerts
- Sex Offender Information
- Banned by UWW Police
- Community Education Services
- Shots Fired Program
- Special Event Services
- Campus Service Officer Application
- Fingerprinting and Notary
- Alcohol Diversion Program
- Requirements to Complete Program
- Utility Vehicle Training