- Permission to stargaze: Professor and student granted time on Hubble Space Telescope
- Undergraduate Research Day set for March 18
- A life saved, and a life-saving gift
- Promoting youth empowerment: Adisa Banjoko to speak at UW-Whitewater
- Digital story project captures students' hopes, struggles and resilience
Faculty & Staff encourage students to take learning beyond the classroom. The College of Letters and Sciences offers assistance and many programs to help students achieve this goal.
- Alumni Mentor Program
- International Experiences
- Study Abroad
- Travel Study in the U.S.
- Undergraduate Research Program
The academic departments within the College of Letters and Sciences provide a dynamic, intimate, and engaging learning experience. All of our programs are delivered by highly accomplished and respected full-time faculty. The College is divided into 13 departments comprising nearly 70 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs.
The College also offers interdisciplinary programs in Race and Ethnic Cultures (minor), International Studies (major), Integrated Science and Business (major), Liberal Studies (major and minor), Management Computer Systems (major), Public Policy Administration (major), as well as pre-professional programs in Chiropractic, Dentistry, Engineering (Physics), Law, Medicine, Optometry, Pharmacy, and Veterinary Medicine.