- UW-Whitewater student wins international water competition, university to host event in 2015
- Psychology professor brings expertise to China, returns with global perspective
- Equation for Success
- Young alumna, former foster child wins national leadership honor
- Deborah Blum to receive Chancellor's Regional Literary Award
Faculty & Staff encourage students to take learning beyond the classroom. The College of Letters and Sciences offers assistance and many programs to help students achieve this goal.
- Alumni Mentor Program
- International Experiences
- Study Abroad
- Travel Study in the U.S.
- Undergraduate Research Program
The academic departments within the College of Letters and Sciences provide a dynamic, intimate, and engaging learning experience. All of our programs are delivered by highly accomplished and respected full-time faculty. The College is divided into 13 departments comprising nearly 70 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs.
The College also offers interdisciplinary programs in Race and Ethnic Cultures (minor), International Studies (major), Integrated Science and Business (major), Liberal Studies (major and minor), Management Computer Systems (major), Public Policy Administration (major), as well as pre-professional programs in Chiropractic, Dentistry, Engineering (Physics), Law, Medicine, Optometry, Pharmacy, and Veterinary Medicine.
- September 04, 2014
A new year presents new challenges…but for good reasons
As we head into another academic year on campus there is a lot of excitement in the air! We have a new group of freshmen arriving that collectively bring with them some of the strongest academic credentials we’ve ever seen … Continue reading