Welcome to the Advising Office!
Laurentide 4116, 472-1550
Hours: 9:00-4:00, Monday-Friday
Debra Heiber, Director
Susan Nelezen, Program Assistant
The Advising Office does not replace your faculty advisor; rather, it provides back-up to your faculty advisor and you for information on policies, requirements, etc.
Common referrals include:
- Early AAR check for graduation (usually Junior year)
- Transfer student questions
- BA/BS degree requirements (The BA foreign language waiver is processed in this office)
- Repeat Policy
- Academic probation/dismissal
- Testing questions
- General Education
- Students who may be earning over 165 credits
And other questions you may have…………
Find advising information for other UW-Whitewater colleges.