The Institute for Sales Excellence, along with the sales curriculum housed in the Department of Marketing, offers UW-Whitewater students the opportunity to participate in service and programming opportunities without regard to major or background.
Programs scheduled for 2013-2014 include:
- Certificate Programs: Professional Selling, Retail Sales Management, Financial Services
- UW-W Sales Competitions: AMA Regional Sales Competition and UW-W University-Wide Sales Competition
- External Sales Competition: Great Northwood Sales Warm-Up (UW-Eau Claire), world Collegiate Sales Open (Northern Illinois University), and National Collegiate Sales Competition (Kennesaw State University)
- Workshop Series/Training Programs
- Sales Roundtables/Speaker Series
- Career Fairs (3)
- Mentor Program
- Partners in the Classroom
- Internship Program
- Job Shadowing Program
In support of the mission of the College of Business and Economics and the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater, the Institute for Sales Excellence seeks to become the preeminent sales institute/center in the Midwest. The Institute will prepare ethically responsible students of the highest caliber, create strong relationships with industry, and serve as a valuable regional resource.