Hawk Squad leaders are resources to new students and family members regarding academic programs, student services and co-curricular activities. They lead new students through Warhawks SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration) and assist with the implementation of Warhawk Welcome and Family Fest.
For more details on the position, please review the position description here. Selection Process:
- Complete the online Hawk Squad application. Applications due on Monday, November 4, 2019 by noon.
- Have one personal reference form submitted on your behalf. References must be a faculty or professional staff member. Reference forms due on November 4th.
- Qualified candidates will participate in a group interview on November 12th or 13th.
- Those moving on in the process will have an individual interview beginning November 15th.
- Offers made by November 26th, to be accepted by December 3rd.
Contact Marie Hornickel, Assistant Director of First Year Experience, at Hornickm@uww.edu or 262.472.1939 with any questions.
2019 Hawk Squad: photo courtesy of Craig Schreiner