The Student Crew application for the 2020-2021 school year is now closed. Thank you to all who applied! We will be extending interviews shortly.
Are you optimistic and outgoing?
Don't just get a job on campus...join the Crew! The Student Crew is the student team that works within the First Year Experience office. In this position you will have the opportunity to grow your leadership and communication skills and enjoy new experiences. It's never a dull moment in this office!Considering joining a fun team? Check out some of the requirements and responsibilities.
- Exceptional Campus Knowledge
- Participate with preparations for First Year Experience events (Warhawks SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration), Warhawk Welcome, Family Fest, New Student Seminar, and Learning Communities)
- Transport materials campus wide
- Manage phone calls
- Comprehension with Microsoft Office
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
For more information contact Amanda Murphy