Outstanding Freshman & Transfer Student Award
Recognizing one freshman student and one transfer student who has experienced UW-Whitewater to the fullest during their first year.
- Award application must align with the First Year Experience Office's mission of Transition, Connection, Integration, and Development.
- Award Amount: $500
- The award recipient will recieve the funds in one installment of $500 applied to their fall tuition bill. The student must remain in good academic & conduct standing and be enrolled as a full-time student for the fall semester.
- Candidates must be a new freshman or transfer student
- Apply online with an essay demonstrating involvement at UW-W
- Attend the virtual Campus Awards Ceremony in May
Applications are now closed for fall 2021
If you have questions, please contact Kristina Stamm or call FYE at (262)-472-3205
Congratulations to our 2020-2021 Award Winners!
Outstanding Freshman Award
Brooke Pederson: Electronic Media Major with a Minor in Music
Outstanding Transfer Student Award
MaryAnn Stangl: Communication Sciences and Disorders Major