Outstanding Freshman & Transfer Student Award
Recognizing one freshman student and one transfer student who has experienced UW-Whitewater to the fullest during their first year.
- Application must align with the FYE office’s mission of transition, connection, integration, and development.
- Award Amount: $500
- The recipient of this award will receive the funds in one installment of $500 for the fall 2022 tuition bill. Recipient must remain in good academic standing to receive the installment and must be enrolled as a full-time student during the fall 2022 semester.
- Candidates must be a new freshman or transfer student who began their career at UW-Whitewater in the Fall 2021 or Spring 2022 semester.
- Application available: February 14, 2022.
- Application due: March 20, 2022.
- An essay that addresses the following questions:
- Tell us what makes you an "Outstanding" student & an excellent role model to UW-W students.
- How has being involved & connected on campus impacted your first year at UW-W?
- Explain how you plan to use your time at UW-Whitewater to make an impact on others?
Applications are now closed for Fall 2022. Notifications were made Friday, April 10, via email.
If you have questions, please contact Kristina Stamm or call FYE at (262)-472-3205
Congratulations to our 2021-2022 Award Winners!