Outstanding Freshman & Transfer Student Award
Recognizing one freshman student and one transfer student who has experienced UW-Whitewater to the fullest during their first year.
- Application must align with the FYE office’s mission of transition, connection, integration, and development.
- Award Amount: $500
- The recipient of this award will receive the funds in one installment of $500 for the fall 2023 tuition bill. Recipient must remain in good academic standing to receive the installment and must be enrolled as a full-time student during the fall 2023 semester.
- Candidates must be a new freshman or transfer student who began their career at UW-Whitewater in the Fall 2022 or Spring 2023 semester.
- Application available: February 13, 2023.
- Application due: March 19, 2023.
- An essay that addresses the following questions:
- Tell us what makes you an "Outstanding" student & an excellent role model to UW-W students.
- How has being involved & connected on campus impacted your first year at UW-W?
- Explain how you plan to use your time at UW-Whitewater to make an impact on others?
Applications are now closed.
If you have questions, please contact Anna Kormanak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call FYE at (262)-472-3205
Congratulations to the 2023 Award Winners!